The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

Great

It was really good for a text based game. (if you can call it that)!
The music was funny, the story was good and funny aswell. I give it a well earned 9/10! :)

Ps. What the hell is wrong with the 'I know where you live' song?? I laughed my ass off. You have some serious problems with newpapers and cats! :D I'm just sayin'.. It's just random mumbling but I love it! xD

[Visible] III [Visible] III

Perfect!

The game-style is really good and the art is amazing too! Music was a bit too loopy, but that didn't bother me. I got addicted really early! (doesn't happen that often).
I first began to play this game for the medals, but now I replay the levels just for fun! Even got the 'flawless infiltration' medal and it was really fun, not annoying as some games are!
Overall - Thank you for this, this is certainly one of my favorite flash games now!
10/10!

AethosGames responds:

w00t!

Uncle Sam vs WikiLeaks Uncle Sam vs WikiLeaks

It's fun!

It's really simple and short, but it's also really fun! The art might not be the best but I like it! Music was pretty well adjusted and I didn't find any glitches/bugs so nice work. Got a couple of laughs from the headlines too! xD
A nice 7/10!

CatGame CatGame

Awesome!

Played the game and my first though was - Wow, this is going to be hard, but.. Turns out when you get the hand on it, it's quite nice. The boss strategy took me like 3 tries to get, but I finished the game.
Now talking about the end movie, I have one word- EPIC. I laughed my ass off when the cat in the suit snipped his little fingers! xD
Art: 10/10
Music: 9/10
Game-style: 10/10
Overall: 10/10! :)

Madness: Premeditation Madness: Premeditation

Awesome!!!

This certainly is a great idea for a game-style. Haven't seen anything like this before! The art was of course perfect and the music was well adjusted. The only thing that I though was weird, was that the last boss level was the easiest of them all! :D Also it was really hard to kill that chain-gun dude.. He was a real pain in the ass!
Overall thank you, this was a great game!
Everything: 10/10! :)
Z.

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

Funny!

I am familiar with the song from Youtube and this is a perfect flash game for this video/event..
Ps. You should add a medal for saving everyone. A low score one but just to make this more popular, cuz this deserves it!
10/10 for laughs! :D
Z.

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Perfect

For just a simple 8-bit game this game is brilliant! At first I didn't like it cuz I didn't know how to beat the levels and they seemed too hard but after a while I even got all of the medals, so I beat the game more than once and I'd like to say that I could play it more.. I just don't get bored of it and that's rare after like finishing the game more than 2 times..
Music - 8/10 (by the end it got kind of annoying)
Graphics - 9/10 (For an 8-bit game)
Gameplay - 10/10 for sure!
Overall: 9/10
So thank you for this, it was really fun!

Dino Jeff Jet Pack Adven Dino Jeff Jet Pack Adven

Nice

At first, I was really irritated by this game, cuz it was just too easy to die and there were no checkpoints, but after I learned every obstacle I finished it the first time (with also getting the 'Super-coin' medal) it got a bit easier. Soooo.. now 1 day later, I got the all coin medal on first try. This game just takes a lot of practice! It's actually pretty nice. The graphics are good for a small and simple game (Usually in my exp these type of games are 8-bit), the music didn't annoy me, which is rare for a loop song, btw. it reminded me of the song - 'Let's get physical, physical'.. :D Forgot the actual name of the song.... Anyway.. Got sidetracked. Sorry.
Overall the game was pretty good and it's nice to see a fellow medal's collector make one! :)
7/10

PabMo responds:

The first impression is important, so hearing it's irritating at the beginning because of the difficulty, helps me make it better next time. Yeah I've told everyone who plays, "you'll get the hang of it".

I didn't notice it sounded like that song but now that you mention it, I can hear the resemblance too!

Medal collecting was initially the number 1 thing I wanted to do on NG but now it's kinda hard to keep up with so many new medals being added all the time. Sitting at the computer focusing on the game really hurts my eyes so I have to take long breaks. You're quite the collector!

Thanks for the good score. From PabMo.

SBC is awesome SBC is awesome

Nice

I saw this game and completed it even when it had 0 pt medals. I usually avoid those games, but this one I didn't cuz I really liked it! And now it has medals with pts! Awesome! :) The art is nice and so is everything else.
Soo, overall, I liked it and it was really fun!
7/10

Rooble responds:

Depict1 Depict1

Perfect

This is certainly one of the best games ever. I love that everything the narrator says is false! The games type is genius!!!
Graphics: 6/10 (doesn't matter, everything else makes it perfect in this case too)
Sounds: 7/10 (Ditto)
Story/Game-style : 10/10 (This totally deserves it!!)
This game was awesome, just can't seem to find the free ending yet.. :D